2021-01-29

Evolt Body Scan Results

Went in this morning to get a body scan at the gym on their Evolt system. 
I knew that I had gained weight and felt I had more body fat from my last scan and pictures.

The results came out better than I was dreading. 
I went from 86.5kg to 92.3kg, so a 5.8kg gain (12.76lb). 

I was worried that it was fat but hoping that I had some muscle gain.
My lean mass went from 77.6kg to 80.1kg, so a 2.5kg gain (5.5) pounds of muscle.
The body fat gain is understandable and acceptable since the first scan was when I was running my marathon distances for training. 
I expect it would drop again this summer as I put more miles on again.
Just don't want to lose the muscle gains I have worked for. 





I almost completed a pull up this morning.
I got my chin even with the bar but couldn't get above it without kicking. 
I have to check out the Rogue website for their pull up bands since the gym has some.
I need to find out how much they help so I can judge my progress better. 
Might even get a few myself if they are reasonable price. 



#YIAAGAITIA
#IAmWorthIt
#DFQ
#OneFatGuysJourneyToHealth
#SelfWorth
#WLSSuccess
#IfNotMeThenWho

No comments:

Post a Comment