2021-01-21

2021 Start and Goals

2021 has started.

I made some of my goals last year and missed on some others. 
I wasn't really good about them later in the year.
I think I just lost motivation and wasn't good about getting to the gym.
Covid and cancelled events just got to me and then the gym being closed made it harder to do workouts.

This year, 2021, I have made a more concrete and defined fitness goals.
  • Do a strict pull up
  • Sub 30 min 5k
  • 100k Ultra
  • 1000 mile total
  • Body Weight Bench Press
  • 1.5x Body Weight Squat
  • 1 blog post per month

I have gained a bit of weight.
Not sure exactly if it is muscle or fat so plan on going in next week to do another EVolt scan at the gym.
I am sure I have gained a bit of body fat overall but am hoping it hasn't gone too bad.
I will be doing the scan next Friday.
I will get pictures and measurements again.
This should give me a solid baseline for 2021 to see how things change thru the year as I get back outside and do more running and lifting.

I need to make sure I keep aware of my body and not let myself slip and gain too much back.
I know over the winter that it will be harder, especially due to the gym closing but I don't want to let it get out of hand.


On a side note, a co-worker is going in for WLS in a week.
He is going thru the liquid diet preparation now.
I am hoping it all goes well for him and he is able to use the tool to improve his health.



#YIAAGAITIA
#IAmWorthIt
#DFQ
#OneFatGuysJourneyToHealth
#SelfWorth
#WLSSuccess
#IfNotMeThenWho

No comments:

Post a Comment