2019-03-19

Daily Steps Frustration

So I have decided to change my daily goal on my Garmin to 55,555 steps from 5,555, so I won't ever get my daily goal.

Since getting my daily goal isn't a "critical" goal for me I don't need to make it.

But, what frustrates me to the point where I don't want to deal with it anymore, is that I have been at 96% of my goal the last 5 times I have missed it over the last 6 weeks. 
I get about a week in and then miss it by less than 200 steps.

I don't want to lower it.
I just don't feel right about that.

Rather than deal with seeing the miss, I am just not going to worry about it.

I am still going to keep working out and doing what I have been doing, I just don't need the frustration and I am NOT going to invest the energy in trying to get those last 200 steps when I am getting ready for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment