2019-01-09

2019 1 Week In

So 1 week in to 2019 and I am doing well but struggling with a couple things.

#ResolutionRuck2019 #ResolutionRuck is going but it is pushing me hard.
I had to average more than 3 miles a day and I missed one so I have to make up that distance. 
So far I am over 30 miles and have 6 days to get 19ish miles. 
As long as my feet hold out, I should be able to make it.
Elsolel works this weekend so I plan on doing a longer walk on Saturday to make up some distance and give myself a little breathing room.

I have also been dealing with a small blister and wearing a spot out on my shoes.
They only have 65 miles on them and am wearing the padding out.
Plan on taking them back to the store I got them at and see what they can do for me.

Got a new bag to see if that helps rucking.
So far it has been pretty good but I haven't had it fully loaded for an event.
Will do that after the Resolution Ruck.

I also took the belt of my GoRuck bag and will give it a try again since I have lost so much weight. 

Since I have 2 accounts for the Charity Challenge, my daily miles are over 40 at this point.



Did the blood draw for my 6 month WLS follow up in 2 weeks.
Some of the results are back and so far I all of the results are normal.

I did contact my care team and let them know I need to talk about my athlete level and eating to fuel myself properly.
I got a reply from the dietician and I need to make sure to track my food intake.
I had been doing that but not consistently so that has been my challenge for the next 2 weeks. 


#DFQ
#IAmWorthIt











No comments:

Post a Comment