2018-01-15

Who Needs Sleep???



Turns out I do.

So a lot has happened since 20171222.

I wasn't as good at logging my food as I should have been.
I did get 4 days but need to get better.
Told Elsolel to bug me about it.
She wants to log too, so maybe between us we can do more.

I am currently doing a sleep study.
I went in for a consult and the doctor said he was fairly sure I have severe sleep apnea.
When I went in to make my appointment, they were going to put my in mid to late February.
Then she asked if I could do it tonight.
I called the vet and they could watch Lennon so I am doing it now.
This means I could get help weeks sooner.
The white thing hangs on the headboard.

I hope so.
I have been feeling so drained and tired.
Lack of motivation is a symptom.
If I do get a C-Pap and it does what they say it can for me, it will make a huge difference.
I will have more motivation to do stuff around the house, workout, and in general, just more.
And I won't feel like falling asleep all the time.

More later once this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment