2017-04-06

I NEED YOUR HELP


I will be walking for 24 hours to raise money for FANS.
FANS is an acronym which stands for Furthering Achievement through a Network of Support, is a program of Pillsbury United Communities (PUC) in Minneapolis, Minnesota that supports urban teenagers in achieving their goal of earning a college education.
http://www.fans24hour.org/about-fans.html

I have 2 ways to raise money.
I won't be collecting anything myself, FANS does it.
I have to either fill out a form to be submitted on race day, June 3 or have people go online and donate.
If you would like to donate online to help me, go to http://www.fans24hour.org/how-to-donate.html.
You will need to put in your donation info and then put in my name "John Debnam".
I am in the 24 hour walking group.
I would like to get 31mi/50k, but won't hurt myself in the process.
If you would like to donate later, leave me a message so I can get some info to put it on my donation sheet.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment