2016-06-18

Motivation for the Long Run




I have tried multiple times to lose weight.
Anyone that has read this blog for any length of time has seen that.

I have tried various diet programs.
I have tried various workouts.
I have done a lot of things.

The one thing I haven't done, is stick with it.
I will do it for a while and then I either lose heart or I hurt myself trying to do too much.

At this point, I have been working out for a couple of months.
I can feel myself wanting to make excuses.
I can tell I am finding it harder to get up in time to get to the gym.
It is easier to make excuses and not get up.

I have a GoRuck on July 2.
I am still working out for it but even with that as motivation, I am struggling to keep going.

I have also not gotten a good meal plan going.
I need to plan out stuff more and shop for that.

I need to find something to help keep me motivated and going until I get the momentum to not stop.

1 comment:

  1. You need your accountability buddy. Do you have an accountability buddy? I am in the market for an accountability buddy. I will be your buddy. We can cheer and keep on each other. You are warned. The deal is set. Lawlz.

    ReplyDelete