2012-04-27

Why?

Mentally in an odd place now
Not sure why

Things seem to be going well
- Workouts going good
- Talking to a new friend online. She and I seem to be getting along well. Meeting next week. I can tell we can be friends for sure and maybe more.
- Making headway at home in getting the house cleaned up
- Food choices are pretty good and fairly clean
- Miss my dad but know that I need to keep going

So why can't I get rid of the feeling that something is going to go wrong?
So why can't I get past the point that when I get good things that they are going to be taken away?

I know this feeling
It is when I have stopped or quit before

I want good things in my life
I want health
I want love
I want happiness

Why can't I get past the feeling that something is going to go wrong because I don't deserve good things?

Why can't I get past the feeling that no matter how hard I try that I won't get to keep good things in my life?

Why can't I get past the feeling that I am not good enough?

Why am I having such a problem believing in myself right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment